Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Continuing Couch to 5K

Although I took a break for a week, I restarted the running program today with W3D1. One week of rest was apparently enough for my calves to heal, making running somewhat comfortable again.

I would prefer to jog early in the morning, but the dorm compound's gates open at 5 am. I can't manage to scrunch up my morning schedule enough for me to do the routine and have the time to get ready for my 7 am classes. So I always end up doing C25K late afternoon or early in the evening.

Tonight's weather was not really ideal for running. The rain was considerably persistent and heavy. It even soaked up the school's oval, turning the ground into muddy slush. I'm still rather thankful that the rain did not pair up with strong winds. I felt quite accomplished, having finished the required routine for today even with the seemingly daunting conditions.


Couch to 5K Program Details


Katawa Shoujo C25K - Emi Ibarazaki

No comments:

Post a Comment