Sunday, October 9, 2011

Game Reviews

I recently got pulled back into the "compelling" world of video games. I'm playing a bunch of games now, and I'm planning to post some reviews.

Empathy Game Reviews

Games will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Story
- Gameplay
- Graphics
- Audio
- Also included: Good and Bad Points

Now I'm no gaming expert, but I've been playing games since I was in kindergarten. I won't judge the game exclusively from a technical standpoint, I'll also include personal input and the like. Basically, I'll try to determine whether the game itself would be a title that will be remembered fondly for a long time. (think Mario, LOZ, FFVII, Metroid, etc.)

Current Games (not in order):
*Rune Factory 3
*Okamiden
*Mass Effect
*Mass Effect 2
*Spore
*Torchlight
*Progress Quest    (=3)
*Machinarium
*Dragon Age: Origins

No comments:

Post a Comment