Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cardio Week

Although I was planning on doing a dedicated cardio week if certain goals were not met by the end of March, I had to reconsider because of how busy I would be by then. I'd have to move my things out of the boarding house, have my clearance signed, submit grades for the second semester, and pack up stuff for the trip home.

Seeing as to how relatively empty my schedule is this week, a one-week cardio program won't be able to get in the way of work.

The program schedule:





TFFC/TFFFC = TacFit Firefighter Challenge
GF                = General Flexibility (Stretching/Yoga)
C25K            = Couch to 5k (Week 4)
JJacks          = Jumping Jacks (100x3)
MA               = Martial Arts


This workout is far from perfect, but hopefully it's more than enough to prep the system for the summer vacation training.


External Links:

TFFC
C25K
Fitocracy Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment